Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've been cheated!!!!!!!

Things to ponder upon: What would it be like if cows ruled the world? Would they drink the milk of humans? Also...can you imagine if dogs ruled everything? would we get hit with a newspaper for piddling on the floor? Would they call sex doing it human-style? Could you imagine the Raid commercials if roaches took over?

Just some idle thoughts I have been pondering while I wait for the end of this inconvenient episode to pass that is caused by a certain disorder that I have. The highs are usually a lot of fun for the most part but this time, for the first time, I am having only the negative of it and none of the positives. I really feel cheated and frankly starting to get a little pissed off but this will pass and I will be back to my old self again. Just need something to keep me out of trouble.
Anyway, the new clothing line should be coming out pretty soon. I really need an artist who can draw some stuff up for me. If you can draw hit me up.
Ride it like you stole it y'all.
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment