Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ain't Life a Peach?!

A wise man once told me you can't reason with a pissed off ol' lady or a drunk. Brothers let me tell you that's the truth. I went out to spread some Christmas cheer with some of my favorite young ladies at the jiggly club (yes the Ol' Lady was with me) when this narrow assed red neck started acting like a fool.
Well me being the people person that I am, I asked him ummm...quietly what his problem was. It went a lot better than I thought but definately not the direction I wanted. We unfortunately had her boy with us and he had had just enough tequila in him to be ten foot tall and bullet proof. Well against my better judgement I let that ho make it and got the boy settled down. I ain't gonna lie. It touched my heart that the kid wanted to scrap for me but I couldn't let him do it. That old redneck would have pasted my boy and I would have been sleeping on my bro's couch for a week. Its amazing how much I've changed in the 6 months me and Ol' Lady been together.

Anyway enough of that crap. I need all of you riders out there to start shooting me some kites. I want to see how big we can make this thing. Tell me bout your rides or the best party place to go. I am wore out y'all so I am going to bed. Be cool and stay out of trouble.

Goodnight everyone.
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment