Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chew Toys

So Ol' Lady is trying to make me a kinder, gentler Wolf. I think that there is some progress but apparently not enough. I still get the quick shove of some gum into my mouth, she calls them my chew toys, anytime we come into contact with an officer of the law. Now don't think I have an attitude with all badges. I have a lot of respect for cops but there are some with such an ego that I feel its my civic duty to educate them in humility. You know sometimes it is just plain easier to blast off but I am learning that this is not appropriate behavior. For example; It is not appropriate to chase down a car, block them in, then jump out and start cussing them. I did this just recently. the disappointing thing is it was a woman driving so I had to back down. Kind of reminded me of my Jr Prom in high school. I am hopeful that I will get my temper under control. It would definately make my doctor's job easier. She keeps threatening to hospitalize me for the blood pressure. I will never figure out the lack of sense of humor when I tell her if folks would just start doing things my way the world would be better off and my blood pressure would go down.
Well kindred until next time we meet make sure you watch your top knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment