Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Be Nice

Well I knew it was just around the corner and here it came. Ol' Lady got the kennel cough. It catches me off guard because she is my anchor. She keeps me organized and talks sense into me when I am about to go off. I gotta admit though brothers that it is kind of an ego stroke to have someone need you that much.

This all kind of got me thinking that this is really the way things should be. So on that I challenge all my brother and sister bikers out there to do something for someone. Something way above your usual character and do it without expecting anything in return. Send me your story about what you did and the person with the best story will win a prize from the den. Not some bar swag crap but a for real serious prize.

Hope to hear from you all and as always stay on two and ride it like you stole it.

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment